Annual Town Meeting
April 16, 2013, 6:00 PM
State of Illinois
County of Lake
The following are proceedings of the Annual Town Meeting of Moraine Township, County of Lake, State of Illinois, on the 16th day of April, 2013.
- The meeting was called to order by Ellen S. Gussin, Town Clerk, at 6:00 PM.
- The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag was recited.
- Attendees at the meeting included: Shannon Mosier, Patty Powers, Paula Peddle, Linda Contreras, Gail Feiger brown, Janet Freed, Bryna Gamson, Margoth Moreno, Jackie Schechter, Mari Barnes, Amy Zisook, Charlie Barnes, Jeffrey Stern, and Ellen Gussin.
- Mari Barnes moved, seconded by Bryna Gamson, that Gail Feiger Brown serves as Moderator. Nominations were closed. Motion carried.
- The oath of Moderator of the Town Meeting was given to Gail Feiger Brown by Clerk Gussin.
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting of April 10, were approved as written by Clerk Gussin. Motion to approve made by Patty Powers and seconded by Jackie Schechter.
- Gail Feiger Brown read the unaudited Supervisor's Statement of Financial Affairs for fiscal year April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013. Copy is attached to the minutes filed in Town office.
- There was no public comment.
- The next Annual Town Meeting will be held Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 6 PM in the Town office.
- Clerk Ellen Gussin thanked Gail Feiger Brown for serving as Moderator.
- There being no further business to conduct, Jackie Schechter moved, seconded by Margoth Moreno, the meeting adjourned at 6:12 PM. Motion Carried.
Ellen S. Gussin, Town Clerk